Steve Iverson Still in ICU After Seattle National-Event Crash (1 Viewer)

I would like to thank everyone for there concern in my recouvery from my crash in Seattle July 18, 2008. I didnt know I had all the friends. You cant beat the drag racers and there familys. To give you some back ground I dont remember anything of the crash and as far as my injurys I had 5 broken ribs, bruised lungs, bruised heart, shoulder injurys, and injurys to the right knee. I have been back home now for about three weeks and get a little better every week. I go to physical thrapy twice a week and also my personal doctor. They both tell me it will be about three mounths till they will release me to work. Still I am getting better and going to some drag races. You know, you cant keep a drag racer down. If you see me at a race some where come and say hello. Again thank you for your concern and support and I look forward to seeing everyone at a drag race some where next year. Who knows, I might come up with a new dragster by then.

Regards: Steve Iverson SR.
[email protected]

It was great Steve that you came by our pit area at Woodburn. It was wonderful seeing you doing so well after going through all that!

Rich

Glad to hear your are doing better, Steve. Hope to see you back at the track soon!!!

Dave

I would like to thank everyone for there concern in my recouvery from my crash in Seattle July 18, 2008. I didnt know I had all the friends. You cant beat the drag racers and there familys. To give you some back ground I dont remember anything of the crash and as far as my injurys I had 5 broken ribs, bruised lungs, bruised heart, shoulder injurys, and injurys to the right knee. I have been back home now for about three weeks and get a little better every week. I go to physical thrapy twice a week and also my personal doctor. They both tell me it will be about three mounths till they will release me to work. Still I am getting better and going to some drag races. You know, you cant keep a drag racer down. If you see me at a race some where come and say hello. Again thank you for your concern and support and I look forward to seeing everyone at a drag race some where next year. Who knows, I might come up with a new dragster by then.

Regards: Steve Iverson SR.
[email protected]
Now THAT is just awesome!!
With all the bad news we've had this year..it's refreshing to have a happy story.

Thanks, Steve

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back