SPEED VIDEO (1 Viewer)

FABMAN

Nitro Member
Anyone signing up for this weekend race at Orlando. I'm trying it for one month $25 to see 'how the

Anyone signing up for this weekend race at Orlando. I'm trying it for one month $25 to see 'how the

I decided not to. A lot of the events they cover use to be free to watch then they came in and gobbled everything up now they want to charge. Not to mention I get the impression they were a bit aggressive with how they acquired rights to the other events. I could be wrong. I thought motormania and bang shift coverage was better quality. I'm not bashing and I hope you like it. That's just my 2 cent opinion.

I decided not to. A lot of the events they cover use to be free to watch then they came in and gobbled everything up now they want to charge. Not to mention I get the impression they were a bit aggressive with how they acquired rights to the other events. I could be wrong. I thought motormania and bang shift coverage was better quality. I'm not bashing and I hope you like it. That's just my 2 cent opinion.
I haven't made my decision yet if I go with it I'll follow up. Should be a good three days of racing along with Division race at Gainesville.

I'm not signing up, because I'll be there Sunday. Looks like the weather Gods have blessed us with clear skies, no humidity and low 70's temp.

I'm a sucker and signed up. There are a few more races this month that I may watch as well, but will probably cancel at the end of the month. Between NHRA.TV and dragracer.tv I don't get anything done on the weekends anyway. ;)

I'm a sucker and signed up. There are a few more races this month that I may watch as well, but will probably cancel at the end of the month. Between NHRA.TV and dragracer.tv I don't get anything done on the weekends anyway. ;)
Rick, how was the show maybe compared to NHRA.TV

Rick, how was the show maybe compared to NHRA.TV

They lost the feed on Sunday for almost an hour. Audio was pretty crappy throughout, especially Friday. NHRA.TV looks stellar in comparison. The racing was amazing! 5.74 bump in Pro Mod. Guessing the NHRA will be reevaluating the Pro Charger boost and weights after Justin Bond ran a couple of 5.62's.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back