some mater stats.... (1 Viewer)

And those crewmembers that could give the other side of the story.......we don't have to worry about that anymore......and actual witnesses to events that are employed by lurkers........we don't have to worry about all the trouble they will cause either.
Actually when the crewmembers DID tell us anything the bashers would jump all over them with the "mater cred" crap or bash them for "lying", I hope we don't have to worry about that anymore. If you have something to say and can't put your name on it then it needn't be said, period. The so called "insiders" who hide behind a screen name are just "posers" anyway, "I know something that you don't" gossip crybabies, We don't need them either. If I want to get in here and Thank Jim Jannard for putting out a fine product I can, I happen to like Oakley products, and Castrol, Powerade, Schumacher battery chargers and a host of other "sponser's" products, and if that makes me an a$$ kissin' "fanboy" then so be it! This place went to the dump and I for one like it.

I'd say that we have the disrespectful minority from the old mater, to thank for that too. Collateral damage and the price that had to be paid for their hateful posts. Now we don't have to worry about mean spirited, disrespectful, angry-jealousy-petty driven postings anymore either. Guess the owner of the board felt it was worth the price that had to be paid for making the change.

Most of the people you refer to, are or will be posting at another site so you will probably still have access that sort of information

So I'll respond to the 2nd one now. I have EVERY confidence they will not get very far if they start trouble on the new mater.
Jackee Allen

This is what you get if you have a different opinon(trouble?).....no matter how respectfully you state it........... This is my original post:

And those crewmembers that could give the other side of the story.......we don't have to worry about that anymore......and actual witnesses to events that are employed by lurkers........we don't have to worry about all the trouble they will cause either.

Actually when the crewmembers DID tell us anything the bashers would jump all over them with the "mater cred" crap or bash them for "lying", I hope we don't have to worry about that anymore. If you have something to say and can't put your name on it then it needn't be said, period. The so called "insiders" who hide behind a screen name are just "posers" anyway, "I know something that you don't" gossip crybabies, We don't need them either. If I want to get in here and Thank Jim Jannard for putting out a fine product I can, I happen to like Oakley products, and Castrol, Powerade, Schumacher battery chargers and a host of other "sponser's" products, and if that makes me an a$$ kissin' "fanboy" then so be it! This place went to the dump and I for one like it.

You forgot to say hi to Angie................:rolleyes:

Well, I was relatively new still when the changes were made. The biggest thing I'm happy about is that I can now easily view the site in Mozilla -- no, not Firefox, Mozilla -- at work on my Mac G4 still running on OS 9.x. That alone means I will be checking the site daily during the season. I wasn't posting or really viewing the site much before that...pretty much only on race weekends.

This one of the few places out there that I post at where I would feel comfortable actually using my real name. I'm a reporter and I've shared a couple of my stories with the folks here -- and I have a couple more if anyone wants to convert the pages to PDFs ;) . I just signed up originally back on the old Mater with the screen name I use everywhere for convenience more than anything else.

I probably won't post a whole lot more now than I did before...because I'm a reporter and I've interviewed some of the drivers as well as Jason Fiorito from Pacific Raceways, I have to be careful what I say. It takes time and energy to cultivate my sources and I don't to say anything on here that might jeopardize the valuable working relationships. And second, I came to the sport in 2004 as a fan and still have a lot to learn. Most technical discussions are just way over my head, so I read them and try to learn from them.

I am adjusting to and liking the changes. I hope to see continued growth and success for the Mater 2.0.

So I'll respond to the 2nd one now. I have EVERY confidence they will not get very far if they start trouble on the new mater.
Jackee Allen

This is what you get if you have a different opinon(trouble?).....no matter how respectfully you state it........... This is my original post:

OK, I give up. :eek: :D I can clearly see now that if anyone is bent on seeing (insert your favorite word) in someone's post, they most certainly will see it. Life is much more simple if a person just takes things at face value. It's gotta be tough keeping track of all the perceived nuances that can be read into a reply.

The new board is what it is. People have chosen not to return (for a variety of reasons) and others will come/come back (for a variety of reasons). To me, it really doesn't seem very complicated. But we're all different, and we all have different life experiences from which we perceive what others say and do. I've just chosen a 'what you see" way of dealing with issues. It really has uncomplicated my life. ;)

Have a great day Mel. :)

Well, I was not a troublemaker....just took me some time to scrape up the buck! :D But, I am back!

Why thank you! Some of the furniture is moved around, but I'll get used to it. ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back