so how do you use your scooter when not at the track? (1 Viewer)

Serves their ass right. I'm surprised the whole thing didn't come flying off and hurt all those kids. I guess they're lucky they flew away from the scooter and not right at it.

I hope those kids are OK!!

When I first read the title of this thread…… “so how do you use your scooter when not at the track?” I had to laugh!!! I JUST got done riding my scooter about 15 minutes before I read this thread!! I went for a late night ride tonight with another friend on our scooters. I have a 2004 Yamaha Zuma and my friend has a 1988 Honda ZB 50 (they only imported the ZB 50 for one year….1988) We got pulled over tonight because the cop thought my friends Honda was to small to be street legal. Well, both of our scooters ARE legal, fully insured and we both have motorcycle licenses. You should have seen the look of disappointment on the cops face when he realized he had nothing on us!! He said “what are you guys doing this late at night on those small bikes….. It looks a little suspicious to me?” We said “it’s a warm summer night and we went for a ride…. What’s wrong with that?” He didn’t say much after that, he just let us go with no tickets. We usually go for late night rides on our scooters about 2 or 3 times a month. We call it “micro thumping”!!!

To answer you question…. so how do you use your scooter when not at the track? We go micro thumping!!!!:D

Looks like they're just multi-tasking!

Reminds me of the way one of my dogs is sort of trained. If I scratch another dog's back as she's lying on her side, she'll kick her back paw in a pedalling motion. The first dog knows to come running and sit if she wants a a butt scratching from the kicking paw!

I didn't know about that you tube until Jerrod posted the other day. Now I'm searching on every word I can think of.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back