Services for mert littlefield set (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
MERT LITTLEFIELD MEMORIAL SERVICES ANNOUNCED

Anaheim, CA – The family of NHRA Funny Car racer and Supercharger manufacture Mert Littlefield have announced that a “Party for Mert” will be held on Saturday October 2nd, 2010 at 6pm at the open warehouse next to the Littlefield Superchargers location in Anaheim, Calif.

In honoring the wishes of Mert, an outstanding contributor to the motorsports and high performance parts community for over 40 years, the family will host a party rather than a traditional service as they celebrate the life of Mert Littlefield. Friends, family, racers, and river rats are all invited to celebrate Mert's life over BBQ, music, and adult beverages.

This event will be held at 1110 E Kimberly Ave. in Anaheim, California 92801.
The Littlefield Family requests, in lieu of flowers, donations should be sent to Racers for Christ to help them continue their support of the racing community.

Donations can be sent to:

Racers For Christ
P.O. Box 1208
Gilbert, AZ 85299-1208
Team RFC: Racers for Christ, Rodders for Christ, Restorers for Christ, Pullers for Christ

Thanks, Tim. I'll be the guy with the Littlefield Blowers shirt on (one of a couple hundred, anyway).

RG

Thanks for the update Tim......
See you kids there and Mike you're right, thank goodness Goodwin has a shirt to put on.:D
I wonder where he shops for his t-shirts:rolleyes:

Hey Randy,

If you went without a shirt we could go the Waffle House after the party. I'd have to ditch mine too for the upscale atmosphere we frequent!!!

Take care and stay well. Hope I can make it.

MaC

That was a great turn out last night. There must have been 600 people there. It was nice to see how many friends Mert had.

That was a great turn out last night. There must have been 600 people there. It was nice to see how many friends Mert had.

I showed up a little after 7:00 and I think there were at least twice than many, but I tend to be a lttle optimistic. I saw a lot of people I haven't seen in 10-15 years. Quite a tribute to our friend Mert.

The crowd was so large that finally just before 11:00 PM I asked Kasey Littlefield if her mom was there because I never did find her. She pointed her out. True story.

Last edited:
I showed up a little after 7:00 and I think there were at least twice than many, but I tend to be a lttle optimistic. I saw a lot of people I haven't seen in 10-15 years. Quite a tribute to our friend Mert.

The crowd was so large that finally just before 11:00 PM I asked Kasey Littlefield if her mom was there because I could find her. True story.
It was a huge turn out. I got there around 8:00 and it took me an hour before I made it in side because there were so many people to talk to. That was cool when they fired up the alcohol funnycar.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back