Sean Strikes Again (1 Viewer)

was there a qual order for tad/tagc for this race ????.. didnt c it on DRC ......

Mid-West Drag Racing Series is not covered by DRC
Here it is

1598005797516.png

Yep, 1/8 mile. Sean's team has a really good 1/8 mile tune up. He seems to be just enough ahead of everyone else, so that he has a good chance of winning. Interesting to me that the funny cars are not that much quicker than Pro Mod w/ MPH & ET, but they add spice to the show. Maybe the TA/FC winner & Pro Mod winner run "final" round? Hmmmmmm Sean also said that they really like racing with this group. Maybe they can win the championship.

Yep, 1/8 mile. Sean's team has a really good 1/8 mile tune up. He seems to be just enough ahead of everyone else, so that he has a good chance of winning. Interesting to me that the funny cars are not that much quicker than Pro Mod w/ MPH & ET, but they add spice to the show. Maybe the TA/FC winner & Pro Mod winner run "final" round? Hmmmmmm Sean also said that they really like racing with this group. Maybe they can win the championship.
I think they pay more than NHRA does for winning the event.

Hey all... thanks for payin attention to this deal. It's really cool. Great people, great racing, the addition of Stevie Fast and his converter car was a lot of fun. The Mid-West Drag Racing Series is an incredible group who are all about the racers. They care as much about the Jr. drivers as they do the funny car or pro mod racers. I urge anyone who wants to see some BAD ASS racing to buy tickets and come on out. You WILL have a good time.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back