Scotty Cannon's GTO (1 Viewer)

SuperCamaro

Nitro Member
May be old news to some, but it seemed kinda weird to me to see Scotty in a new GTO at Milan, I'm just used to seeing him in an older body style in Pro Mod, except I guess the year he ran the funny car body, but that was unique and contraversal all on it's own..............Perry Jr.

May be old news to some, but it seemed kinda weird to me to see Scotty in a new GTO at Milan, I'm just used to seeing him in an older body style in Pro Mod, except I guess the year he ran the funny car body, but that was unique and contraversal all on it's own..............Perry Jr.

If I'm not mistaken he's been in it all season - at least since San Antonio - where his #1 ride was trashed

it is scott the son that drives the gto. the old man is the crew cheif.
been running the gto all year.
hey perry, no doubt you were at milan. i'm timebombkal, the guy that had the pic of your dads old camaro.

hey perry, no doubt you were at milan. i'm timebombkal, the guy that had the pic of your dads old camaro.[/QUOTE]

Hey Gerry, that photo is my favorite of the photos I have of the "Super Camaro".

I was at Milan Saturday, hung with my two buddies back and fourth, one being Joe Ballog, he has a top sportsman Beretta, the other being Rick and Rob Bruce, with the "Zombie" funny car.

Have you found any other photos from Detroit in 1970?

Do you know anyone else that was taking photos then? Looking forward to hooking up with you at one of these events........Perry Jr.

If I'm not mistaken he's been in it all season - at least since San Antonio - where his #1 ride was trashed

It's the same car. Scott had a crash in San Antonio, they went straight to Vanishing Point & in 7 days had the car back home finishing it up...

The new IHRA rule for '08 is no Pro Stock legal bodies allowed in Pro Mod.. But I'm not so sure that ruling is gonna stick....

Thanks everyone, I didn't realize it was his son, so does he run a car now, or what's up with Scotty?.....................Perry Jr.

hey perry, here is some more
2049044270059223391eUamEq_th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
go to my homepage and check out the rest

These are great Gerry !, are you still posting as you can, or is this all of them? Are you going to post the one you sent me?, do you need me to e-mail the image to you?, let me know.............Perry Jr.

i'm going to post more as soon as i scan them.
and yes the super camaro is one of them.
i'm also going to check with some friends who may have some pictures also.

Gto

Better enjoy the GTO while you can because the IHRA has opted to disallow body styles legal for Pro Stock in 2008. Guess what? Scotty's building a 1963 Corvette. Just what the class needs...another one.

I know Scotty used to have the 53 stude, but at Milan, I also saw 57 chevies, 53 vette's 63 vette's a 62 belair the 69 dodge daytona that crashed and the viper. I'm sure I have missed some, but pro mod has a pretty good diversity. I also remember a factory looking 69 camaro, lots of 68's that look pro mod and Charles Carpenter was there with his 55 Chevy, so really, it's a pretty diverse class, but , still lots of Vettes.............Perry Jr.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back