Scott Palmer to make "12" races.... (1 Viewer)

I talked to him late last year & he told he was getting a new car ready. Me & the bunch from work will have to root for the hometown boy this weekend!
*no rain dances please*

Hopefully one of them is E-Town we only have 12 on the entry list so far, if he comes there, then it'll be 13, and there's a good chance Bobby Lagana & Doug Foley will run too

Hey thanks for the support ! Yeah we're planning on being out for 10 or 14 more this year ... We weren't much of a "filler" this weekend at St. Louis, but keep in mind, with only 2 qualifying passes, we didn't have a whole lot of a chance to work some of the bugs out our first time out ... But Congrats to the Greek and the Stevens family and the Simpsons for qualifying this weekend! They really work hard to top fuel race, they work as hard, or harder as any team out there. Good job! See yall at Topeka!!

Scott Palmer

Scott, nice to see you post here. I would say if you're running 10-14 events in a fuel car, you shouldn't be labeled as a "filler", part-time team is more accurate. The new car looks good, I hope you have a successful season.

That is why I used the term "smaller teams". It doesn't have anything to do with effort, but relates more to budget and $chedule...... :)

Also, 4 runs to qualify instead of 2 at the first race of the season would definitely be a major benefit. Good Luck the rest of the year Scott.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back