Scelzi is on Bubba the Love Sponge Now (1 Viewer)

Paul

Staff member
Nitro Member
He has some interesting comments about the track prep this weekend. It's cool, you can hear the cars testing in the background. He has said that they are testing a new car and the team is having problems getting the car down the track straight. He just said that the sponsors and the team are really pressing him to stay next year. Also, he said that if the proper travel arrangements can be made for 8 to 9 select races next year he will return to his current ride. I'll provide an update when it is over.

He may not like the way the track was prepped Sunday but its funny how winning makes it all better. ;)
No whining in drag racing Gary everybody had to make it down the same surface! :cool:

I hate to speak for anyone but, it seemed they were not opposed to racing a track in less than pristine condition. The complaint seemed to be that they did their normal "thing" and made a big change in the way the track was prepared and did not let anyone know. I know in some people's mind that that is just minutia but to some of these guys, it was a very big deal.:confused:

I hate to speak for anyone but, it seemed they were not opposed to racing a track in less than pristine condition. The complaint seemed to be that they did their normal "thing" and made a big change in the way the track was prepared and did not let anyone know. I know in some people's mind that that is just minutia but to some of these guys, it was a very big deal.:confused:

I heard or read somewhere that Goodyear stated the tire chunking was atributed to using to much VHT.
I understand that somebody who was in charge of track prep has left but that makes sense.
Have you ever walked on a NHRA prepped track it's like walking on fly paper! ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back