Saw some photos of an AJR testing session (1 Viewer)

Reminds me of the Blaine Johnson days minus some colour.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    764.7 KB · Views: 57
Guy was cooking in the Alan Johnson pit area last year in Sonoma, in his interview he said that he is really good friends with Brandon Bernstein.

Alan had his press conference today and said the team is only committed to run the first 2 races. As of now they didn't have anything and he said this time of the year isn't the best time to find $$.

Guy's Knuckle Sandwich line is his merchandise line. Hats, shirts, squeeze bottles, knives and other kitchen oriented tools and stuff. Always glad to see a new brand on a car, especially one owned by a true, full on car guy.

My guess is it's a friendly deal.

A long time ago the former driver of a certain car owner who has lots of great big airplanes told me one time that the fruity tasting icey company on the side of the car didn't involve any money changing hands. It was just there because the guy who owns lots of great big airplanes who owned the race car was pals with the guy who owned the fruity tasting icey company and, because he ran the car out of his own pocket, wanted to make it look sponsored so he put the fruity tasting icey company's name on the side of the car. Mike English should be able to figure out who I'm talking about. Tony Smith may be too young to remember...But I Otter know. LOL

Cheers.

Tough, yeah, but like he said, mostly because of the timing. I mean, not a bad ride for 6 years! I'm a huge AJ fan, he's not going anywhere, who knows what opportunities will present themselves.

I thought that fruity tasting icey company was on the sides of the cars owned by a guy that owned lots of potatoes?

We had a saying a while back that I read somewhere. "The older I get, the better I was." And, "It must be true because I read it on the internet."

I'm having a great big birthday this year. I'll use that as an excuse from now on. LOL

Langdon just ran the quickest run ever. 3.700, .819 60ft. 2.088 330ft, 2.965 @ 289 660ft, 3.700 @ 328.3

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back