Sanit Hand Sanitizer Teams Up With Justin Ashley Racing (1 Viewer)

ImageDisplay

Sanit Hand Sanitizer Teams Up With Justin Ashley Racing

MELLVILLE, NY (August 31, 2020) --- Sanit Hand Sanitizer has joined Justin Ashley Racing and his Davis Motorsports team for the remainder of the 2020 season. Their new partnership is set to get off to a fast start beginning at the prestigious Denso Spark Plugs NHRA U.S. Nationals on Labor Day Weekend.

This event will also be host to the final round from the rain-delayed NHRA Summernationals held in Indianapolis just a few weeks earlier. Justin Ashley is set to take on TJ Zizzo as they each compete for their first NHRA Top Fuel win. This will be the first time since 1997 two first time finalists will race in an NHRA Top Fuel final round.

Sanit Hand Sanitizer is excited about the new partnership. "Justin Ashley and I both know the health concerns associated with COVID-19. We have been in business for over a decade and have expert chemists on staff. When the virus first hit America, Sanit got right on it and retrofitted our US facility to supply the world with the best, high-quality, FDA-registered hand sanitizer available. Justin saw our commitment to safety and we both chose each other to get Sanit's branding awareness out to the public" said Samuel Scharf, CMO of Sanit.

Justin Ashley added “As a professional racecar driver I take safety very seriously. Now more than ever, the health and safety of ourselves and those around us is top priority. Adding Sanit to our program allows my team and me to be proactive in taking steps towards working in a safer environment. In addition, I am excited to help introduce Sanit to the public arena. They make an incredibly effective hand sanitizer that smells good and leaves your hands feeling soft. It’s a perfect fit for both consumers and businesses.”

Offering a wide variety of hand sanitizing products in multiple sizes, Sanit has earned the trust of schools, hospitals, health care, and janitorial supplies from coast to coast. With its pleasant scent and its superior residue-free gel texture, FDA-registered Sanit has become a customer favorite and is fully stocked on Amazon and at janitorial and health care distributors. Sanit is available in gallon and half-gallon sizes, with convenient pumps, brackets and touch-free dispensers. The company’s retail line will be launching shortly in chain stores and will be available in 4, 8 and 16-ounce sizes.

Justin Ashley is currently No. 5 in the NHRA Mello Yello points standings and the presumptive favorite to win Rookie of the Year. "This has been a great season for us, even with all of the unpredictable storylines connected to the pandemic. We are grateful NHRA has added races to keep the season moving along and I look forward to getting a chance to win my first Top Fuel event in Indianapolis.”

About Justin Ashley Racing
Justin Ashley Racing in partnership with Davis Motorsports fields the Strutmasters.com Top Fuel dragster in the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series. As a driver Ashley is a two-time winner in Top Alcohol Dragster on the Lucas Oil Series and is the son of multi-time NHRA national event winner Mike Ashley. In 2017, he was named to the Drag Illustrated magazine’s 30 under 30 list, highlighting some of racing’s most promising young individuals on and off the racetrack. When he’s not racing, Ashley serves as President of Ashley Developers, a real estate investment organization dedicated to the rehabilitation of distressed properties. To learn more about Justin Ashley Racing, visit JustinAshley.com.

Elon Werner
Tony Fay Public Relations
M: 214.244.1184
E: [email protected]
Twitter: @elonwer
1505931927666_PastedImage

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back