Salinas Family Waits It Out! (1 Viewer)

I have zero knowledge, but there are certainly a few big name teams noticeably absent from the Indy registration lists.

There is a potential problem with Corporate sponsors who don't want any liability from having their name on a car if there are Covid 19 lawsuits.

There is a potential problem with Corporate sponsors who don't want any liability from having their name on a car if there are Covid 19 lawsuits.

I think any logical human being would realize they have nothing to do with it, but there are plenty of too inventive lawyers in this country. Still, NASCAR is back and they do not have fans, but the teams. Wouldn't that be same threat?

I've never meet Mike, but from reading and hearing about him He must be one hell of a Business man, Racer, Boss, and father.
He definitely has his priorities in the proper order.
I've paid some attention to Mike how plays this racer and be successful he always seems to know when move. Like the old saying *Know When to Fold Them *

I've never meet Mike, but from reading and hearing about him He must be one hell of a Business man, Racer, Boss, and father.
He definitely has his priorities in the proper order.

I've talked to him personally, a really nice down to earth guy and his operation is just immaculate.

Sounds like a way to get out of your contract. if that was the case why would a restaurant open back up? Nfl, nhl, nascar, supercross all have sponsors and are moving on. Chevy not sure they are coming back and board members may want them out. I was hoping Alan would put the rumors to rest but not hearing from him doesnt give me that warm fuzzy feeling.

I have been a big fan of Mike and the family since I watched them debut in Sonoma years ago and of course watching Jianna win Pomona last year was unbelievable, the pride in Mike's eyes was great to see. One thing I have noticed is that if he does not feel comfortable going out to race or especially if he cant afford to leave his business behind while he races he stays home, his priorities are family and business first and second and racing third. With everything going on I cant blame him at all for staying home with family and not risking anything and wait for things to settle down.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back