Randy Goodwin T/S (1 Viewer)

RATZ ! Well, at least Randy lost to the 7-UP guy. I still remember that Willys pick up that Bracey drove. Wonder if Bracey still has it?

Hey, thanks guys! My lame excuse is on Friday I took .010 out of the delay box and had a .004 red light on Saturday. I shoud have left it alone. Then my brand new weather station/et predictor crashed Friday so we had to flip a coin on the dial-in. Even stepping off early after the red light I ran a 6.67 on a 6.69 dial-in. Pfffft. That was just run number 12 on the Sonny's hemi.

All and all everyone in the Top Sportsman class have been so nice to my wife and I, welcoming us to an all new adventure after 25 years in TA/FC, and then 9 years away from the sport. In our return I love the pace, the fun, and the pure enjoyment of this class. Perfect for this chapter in our lives. We are looking forward to next weekend at Pomona!

The last time I ran my team at the Winternationals was 2012 in TA/FC, and we took home the Wally. This year our goal is to just go have fun and learn, BBQ, and see great friends in the pits. Top Sportsman is a tough class! Love it!!

"This year our goal is to just go have fun and learn, BBQ, and see great friends in the pits."

We will be running our "Moeller-Whitby-Gerard" Top Dragster at Pomona!

Hope to see you there!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back