Raceway Park robbed at gunpoint Monday AM (1 Viewer)

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
Just in case you aren’t aware, Raceway Park was robbed early Monday morning when the only person there was a woman who has worked at the track since 1965. Three masked gunman forced her to open the safe and got away with the receipts from the tracks annual truck race, one of the most highly attended events the track hosts. Luckily Dolores wasn’t hurt and the estimate of the amount taken is six-figures.

Anyone who has or think they have information regarding this robbery, please call the number in the article below. The Napps are good folks. I have had the privilege of knowing them since the grandfather and Uncle Louie were running Raceway park
Old Bridge police investigate Raceway Park armed robbery | NJ.com

Those dirt bags need to be tied to the back of a top fuel car by their testicles and taken for a ride.

Just in case you aren’t aware, Raceway Park was robbed early Monday morning when the only person there was a woman who has worked at the track since 1965. Three masked gunman forced her to open the safe and got away with the receipts from the tracks annual truck race, one of the most highly attended events the track hosts. Luckily Dolores wasn’t hurt and the estimate of the amount taken is six-figures.

Anyone who has or think they have information regarding this robbery, please call the number in the article below. The Napps are good folks. I have had the privilege of knowing them since the grandfather and Uncle Louie were running Raceway park
Old Bridge police investigate Raceway Park armed robbery | NJ.com
Wow..glad she wasn't hurt.

thanks for the kind words. My grandma is doing fine as she is a trooper if I ever saw one. Hopefully an investigation turns out the people who did this. I feel its somebody that might be connected with the track.. Just a hunch. First time in over 40 years she's been there that this happened. Thank god she wasn't hurt.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back