PTW Results Pomona 2019 (1 Viewer)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
Congratulations to @Bob Reese for taking the win in Pomona.

@Terry D Almy is our current points leader.

No winner or losers in the Top Fuel Harley results. Specialty Races are just extra points.

Thanks to all that played!

Shannon

How can Terry be the point leader if Bob won.

It's the first race.
Terry and Bob both scored the same points for Pomona. Tie breaker went to Bob as he choose closer to the low ET. We also had a specialty race at Pomona where Bob scored 2 points and Terry scored 3. Which is how Terry is the points leader.

Thanks,
Shannon

Well then my wires loose because that don't make no sense to me and I don't play anymore. not up with the new rules and point system.

Thanks Phillip - sorry Shannon
PJ's laughing in the background

Well then my wires loose because that don't make no sense to me and I don't play anymore. not up with the new rules and point system.

Thanks Phillip - sorry Shannon
PJ's laughing in the background
Here's how the points break down Ray.
Code:
Weekly Events
Each player chooses 5 drivers per event. The player earns points corresponding to where the drivers he/she selected finishes in the race.

Scoring Breakdown:

Win = 6 Pts
Runner Up = 4 Pts
Semi-Final Loss = 3 Pts
2nd Round Loss = 2 Pts
1st Round Loss = 1 Pt
Tie breakers are decided by whoever chooses an ET closest to the Low ET of the Final Round of TF.

Specialty Race Events
Each player chooses 1 drivers per event. The player earns points corresponding to where the drivers he/she selected finishes in the race.

Scoring Breakdown:

Win = 3 Pts
Runner Up = 2 Pts
Semi-Final Loss = 1 Pt

Thanks Shannon for rinninh the results. I was waiting till I had a chance to watch the race before I posted

Pure unadulterated 1st time luck. Now I know all the rules I'am in big trouble figuring out my pics in the future.

Thanks Shannon for rinninh the results. I was waiting till I had a chance to watch the race before I posted

Ya sure....PJ just couldn't bring himself to believe that I won......~:)~

ps.- it's all down hill from here, just let me enjoy this a little bit.........

how my week went -
made picks early to not forget -
saw tony schumacher was not racing -
forgot to remove tony s from my picks -
tony schumacher won as many rounds as two of my other picks for the week

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back