ProStock Vegas (1 Viewer)

Did the Dodge teams skip this test?

I know Vegas is an awesome track and a great place to enjoy yourself, but it's an altitude track. I wish this event was still in Houston. It was much better attended there and was usually good for mine shaft conditions and BIG numbers.

Yes Steve, Billy is still doing the R&D for MT tires. He will run selected NHRA races this year.

Chuck
PAE

I also read the title and thought it was about Chevy Vegas, not Las Vegas. Felt so stupid that I didn't want to bring it to anyone's attention.:D:D

Had to look, was afraid it was about Pro Stock Vegas...

Cringe every time I see the car that took the 'Stock' out of Pro Stock and the idea that P/S was 'Factory Hot Rods'...

But, congrats to KJ on his .68, Jeg on his .71, and AJ on his .74...

Carbed funny cars have come a long way since '72... before then (70-71) they were at least based on something you could buy from a dealership (Rat Camaro, 429 Fords, Hemi MoPars)...

d'kid

Carbed funny cars have come a long way since '72... before then (70-71) they were at least based on something you could buy from a dealership (Rat Camaro, 429 Fords, Hemi MoPars)...

d'kid

We can hope that in a couple years NHRA could mandate that PS guys run the new Camaro, Mustang, and Challenger. And make FI legal.....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back