PRO Purses (1 Viewer)

The big issue for Pomona is the cost to attend this race. Flights round trip from Denver to Ontario was $500 for me and the wife. Rental car for 4 days was $350. Hotel for four nights was close to $600 for something close to the track that was decent. Add in $300 for a pair of tickets and it’s inching up close to $2k. Went to the Winters 4 and it cost about $1000.

The TV coverage is were potential sponsors see ROI, I don’t care for all the fluff between runs, waters down the racing, that being said the fluff is needed to help new viewers understand the racing, I think showing the first 4 pairs of the pros in the first round gives a more track like experance, a little fluff for newbies then the next 4 pairs would be great, my opinion that NASCAR is doing well is the amount racing on track between fluff, yes I know two different formats, still bringing the track experience to TV viewers as close as possible is important . Everyone talks how they bring someone new to track and they love it, that gets lost in to much fluff on TV
Alot of fluff and remember when runs does get old

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back