Who do you think will sponsor Dixon? (1 Viewer)

Both Dixon and the Snake deserve Target and or Royal Crown. We need Larry out here and hopefully in a Dragster.

I sincerely look forward to DPR landing a long-term major. I fear the lack of sponsorship for even the beginning of next year could signal the end of an era that is DPR. They have provided first-rate entertainment, shown remarkable class and produced champions to boot!

Although I would far prefer the non-liquor sponsors, it would be a shame to have nothing under contract prior to the end of Miller Lite.

Hey there Jim!
Steve, how are ya?

Yes, it's good to be back where people are known entities! It already seems like things will be looking WAY up!

Although I would far prefer the non-liquor sponsors, it would be a shame to have nothing under contract prior to the end of Miller Lite.

Good point with respect to the liquor sponsor. However, DPR has had Skoal for a long, long time with no apparent negative side effects, so perhaps a liquor sponsor will provide an opportunity to expand a little more beyond automotive related backers while also providing a chance for DPR to promote responsible drinking.

This is all assuming it's not just a rumor, of course.

I think Target would be a great sponsor, and I think a red and white digger would look cool with the Target logos on it. Of course the fact that it's a hometown company for me makes me somewhat partial..........

There are an awful lot of us that don't patronize Target because they kicked out the Salvation Army bell ringers at Christmas time. I have not been in a Target store in almost two years.

They can sponsor every dragster in NHRA and that won't change my opinion of them.

Jay

The Doc is in the house!

Boy, it is good to have the Doc back in the house. You talk about a family with hearts of gold and knowledge of the sport that I would put up against anyone... The place went down hill without you and the boys.

Hey Jim, if I were to get in an altercation, I will agree and have Ace there, but I would like to have Buzzz along for the ride!

JL

I would like either one,but a Crown Royal car would have a nicer paint scheme.Either way as long as whoever DPR gets,I hope they stay as long as Miller did or longer.Snake is a class act.

I don't know who it will be, but companies interested in NHRA should be lined up to get a shot at being involved with DPR... What a legend Snake is...

If it goes the way DRO says, it would be great. 2 floppers and a dragster out of Snakes camp. Target would be an excellent mainstream company to have involved, and I have nothing against the liquor companies getting involved.

I would like either one,but a Crown Royal car would have a nicer paint scheme.Either way as long as whoever DPR gets,I hope they stay as long as Miller did or longer.Snake is a class act.

I have to agree. The Crown Royal car they run in Nextel Cup looks pretty sharp. That color scheme on a T/Fuel dragster would look just as nice.

I would be fine with any sponsor at this point.
I would like to see a non alcohol sponsor, so I can support whomever it is.
As I sit at my desk wearing an O TimeBomb, looking at a 100 globe of X-balm that was shipped UPS.
Go get em' Snake and Larry.
(My first post. I am getting a bit teary eyed.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Target/Crown Royal/Whoever

Doesnt matter to me as long as he gets a sponsor. And I agree with the wife supporting Target. Mine would stay in there all night if I let her.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back