Prescription Prices (1 Viewer)

r2

Nitro Member

I have a couple of doctors that I wouldn't trade anything for. However, I have many more, that if I had a dog, I would not take them to.
I have seen Family and Friends pay out out enormous amounts for prescriptions which is impossible to maintain. The toll on themselves and Families is beyond comprehension.

I have suffered through Gastroparesis for almost 30 years, and insurance companies consider me high risk. So, it has been extremely difficult to find quality health care. As I laid in the ER for 8 hours one week ago, only given 2 tylenol and a reglan, I said I am done. Unless it is a gunshot wound, I won't consider calling 911 ever again.

I hope more prescriptions become available over time, as mine are not listed here. But I do have a doctor who passed this information along to me, so if I can help someone with this, you may be able to help someone as well, and so on. For the first time, I am considering having my stomach removed, this is just too much for me to handle any longer.

I hope it helps someone with the third world treatment we are stuck in.
Peace, Love and Compassion.

Ray ~ ❤️

what do you know, private industry to rescue again.......i sure hope this company can disrupt big pharma. our asinine gov't. uses this as a talking point
in every single election cycle, and of course nothing ever happens. drug prices thru the roof, when our neighbors to the north and south have sold at much lower
prices for decades.......big applause and high hopes for MCCP

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back