Plex gets Funny...... (1 Viewer)

I went last year, it was amazing. 69 funny cars, plus 20 Fuel Altereds, and a Gasser show. Was an amazing weekend. Wilkerson brought one of his cars dressed up as an Altered, Worsham had 2 cars, Haddock, Palmer had a nitro funny plus his own margarita machine, Johnny West had an Altered on nitro. There was even a funny car with a twin turbo LS in it. It's run what ya brung show and Ken Singleton won the final in a TAFC in the A Class when Worsham smoked the tires. When I say it's run what ya brung, Singleton's car will make a full pass down any track, in any conditions, (Wink, Wink).

I went last year, it was amazing. 69 funny cars, plus 20 Fuel Altereds, and a Gasser show. Was an amazing weekend. Wilkerson brought one of his cars dressed up as an Altered, Worsham had 2 cars, Haddock, Palmer had a nitro funny plus his own margarita machine, Johnny West had an Altered on nitro. There was even a funny car with a twin turbo LS in it. It's run what ya brung show and Ken Singleton won the final in a TAFC in the A Class when Worsham smoked the tires. When I say it's run what ya brung, Singleton's car will make a full pass down any track, in any conditions, (Wink, Wink).
Kyle Smith won the race last year. Singleton or Kirk Williams I believe won the rest of the races for the season.

We are entered,as we runnerd-up in the C Field last year,which took a 3.90 something or better just to get in that 17-24 car slot. We ran a career best 3.82 in the final and got beat by an Alky car with a 3.66@204,so go figure. Looks like there are over 50 cars already pre entered. Great race to start the season off.
FCC01.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back