Pick the winners (1 Viewer)

not to give away secrets , but if you are pretty confidant that there are two competitors in any class that should end up facing each other in the final, that would be the safe pick to double. Doubling any other class after that is risky....
And... choosing who's #1 qualifier before deadline isn't always the right choice....for more info see - "Courtney Force"
I thought all five options had to be chosen. Live and Learn

We've discussed moving the deadline back before. It was set at this when I took over the game and judging by how little many on here like change :) we've just kept it.

Plus I already get enough messages from people that miss the deadline as it is. Imagine the increase if we changed it. I think we did a poll on it a few years back and most were fine with it as it.

To be honest, I'm fine with moving it or leaving it. We just can't do it once a season starts.

We've discussed moving the deadline back before. It was set at this when I took over the game and judging by how little many on here like change :) we've just kept it.

Plus I already get enough messages from people that miss the deadline as it is. Imagine the increase if we changed it. I think we did a poll on it a few years back and most were fine with it as it.

To be honest, I'm fine with moving it or leaving it. We just can't do it once a season starts.

To help the unfortunate few who forget their picks....just give 'em a point if a Camaro wins P/S....and maybe another if a Harley wins TFH ~:)~They would have picked one of those anyway

I thought all five options had to be chosen. Live and Learn
Ummm....all five should be picked if ya wanna do well... I meant when there are four classes and you get 5 choices, double the ones that should end up in the final according to qualifying times and placement on the ladder
Example...Force and Hight ended up facing each other in the semis because they were on the same side of the ladder. Kalitta and S. Torrence were on opposite sides and to me were the strongest cars on the track and they faced each other in the final....
Of course you only get the ladders as of our deadline...but better that than nothing....or a dart board

Ummm....all five should be picked if ya wanna do well... I meant when there are four classes and you get 5 choices, double the ones that should end up in the final according to qualifying times and placement on the ladder
Example...Force and Hight ended up facing each other in the semis because they were on the same side of the ladder. Kalitta and S. Torrence were on opposite sides and to me were the strongest cars on the track and they faced each other in the final....
Of course you only get the ladders as of our deadline...but better that than nothing....or a dart board

T.M.I. Bob? LOL I often see that my picks that I've made before Q-1 and Q-2 would gotten me more points than the changes I made after Q-2 on Friday. Silly me!

#1 for for me. First time, lucky. Now that I know some ins an outs I will probably fall apart. I made one change which was my guess for Pro Stock. Changed from Jeg to Erica. First race of the season was very interesting. Phoenix will be more difficult as we can now see who the real runners are going to be. T/F and F/C are going to be real interesting even without Tony Shoe.

Since Phoenix was such a Cluster F due to the weather I assumed PTW would be open until ALL Pro classes had run Q1.
So this morning I checked and PTW was closed. What's the plan, I'll live with it being closed if that's the decision.

i missed the deadline as well - i'll probably do just as well as i did with the winters with no picks - but could i politely request that my pomona picks be used for phoenix (even tony schumacher)
if not, no worries - i'm the one that missed the call to get to the lanes

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back