Pick the winners (2 Viewers)

Dragracer

Nitro Member
I just went in to Pick the Winners for the WinterNationals. It wouldn't let me do anything. The page says "NO EVENTS SCHEDULED". This is my first time trying this game, am I doing something wrong or is the site not working?

I just went in to Pick the Winners for the WinterNationals. It wouldn't let me do anything. The page says "NO EVENTS SCHEDULED". This is my first time trying this game, am I doing something wrong or is the site not working?
Go to PTW then key manage picks. Then pick race then update picks and you're in. Just checked mine and it worked fine. Good luck.

Gotta go under 'manage picks'
1549563563169.png

Then.....
1549563853791.png

This game sucked the soul out of me for years. It's a thinkers game mixed with luck, however, I enjoy my Sunday's and not beating myself in the head with a ball-peen for a week or 2 so much more. I know everyone and everything around me feels the same.

Goodluck players - ralph👍

Last edited:
This game sucked the soul out of me for years. It's a thinkers game mixed with luck, however, I enjoy my Sunday's and not beating myself in the head with a ball-peen for a week or 2 so much more. I know everyone and everything around me feels that way too.

Goodluck players - ralphchew 👍
Oh you love the game and miss the days of pointing out my spread sheet errors :)

I'm gonna get into this again! Just to clarify, there are five picks. Does that mean you can pick five potential winners in Top Fuel for example, or basically spread your choices how you like?

Just to clarify, there are five picks. Does that mean you can pick five potential winners in Top Fuel for example
that is correct if your goal is the bottom 50.
or basically spread your choices how you like?
thats correct, now you're talking top 40, and with luck, top 25. Now really good picking's and a spattering of some really good luck and the golden finger may end up in your hand.

* edit - figure, not finger

Last edited:
Oh you love the game and miss the days of pointing out my spread sheet errors :)
No, I don't.
Your memory has some hair on it, I hated pointing out your errors because you would show me where I was wrong. And that took a toll on me.

Not being able to see the other players picks did me in. I liked playing defense as well.

I had a good run, but truly do not miss the game. The players, that's what I miss. And our weekly back and forth correspondence.

Hope you guy's are good PJ -

Last edited:
New guy here I've been lurking a bit in the offseason and saw there is a PTW thingy. That got me to register and put in picks. Can't wait!!

not to give away secrets , but if you are pretty confidant that there are two competitors in any class that should end up facing each other in the final, that would be the safe pick to double. Doubling any other class after that is risky....
And... choosing who's #1 qualifier before deadline isn't always the right choice....for more info see - "Courtney Force"

not to give away secrets , but if you are pretty confidant that there are two competitors in any class that should end up facing each other in the final, that would be the safe pick to double. Doubling any other class after that is risky....
And... choosing who's #1 qualifier before deadline isn't always the right choice....for more info see - "Courtney Force"
Same thing couple years ago with KB boys

Definitely would be interesting. Maybe we can try it later in the season if nobody really objects. o_O

That way no one would have an advantage (i.e., picking late instead of early)......level the playing field!

Im tryimg a diffrent strategy this year,i pretty much sucked last year at ptw lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back