Pick the Winners Updated (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
With the season starting up again this week, the newest schedule has been loaded into the system.

A few things to note.
-All Races are open now, you can enter races now for the rest of the season. If you wait until the last moment and miss a deadline, it's on you. Different computer settings, loss of power, the fullness of the moon, some conspiracy by a member of the opposite party then you and some weird covid19 effect may alter that deadline by a few minutes in your specific locale. Don't play it close, get them in early.
-I realize it goes against the point above but if anything we have all learned to be flexible the last few months. I do expect races to be cancelled and perhaps even classes to move around as the season progresses. When those happen I will make a post with whatever changes NHRA has made, you will have plenty of time to update pics.
-I have updated new (or returning drivers) that I saw on the entry list for the first race. If I missed someone or if you see someone coming out in later races that I have missed let me know. We do have a few drivers in multiple categories, make sure you are selecting them in the category you want for that weekend. Also I do not take drivers off a list If they are sitting out a race/races, its up to you to see if they are on the entry list or planning to race that weekend. Due to many of the part timers, I leave drivers on the list for a good year before taking them off. So seeing a name on the list of racers to pick doesn't mean that they are guaranteed to race that weekend.
-As always the deadline for picks is Friday night at midnight (give or take due to the effects mentioned above) Yes this year that means you won't know any qualifying before your picks. The last time we made a day change was a good 12-15 years ago and I heard about it for 3 years after :). Since we are used to Fridays, we will keep it there.

Good luck, have fun and be thankful that we are finally back to racing

thank you!!! hopefully we can all have a bit of fun with this and actually see some racing on the weekends!

WOW, making pics before any qualifying is going to be interesting.
I guess I will have to get my dice and put a name on each one and then roll them for my pics.
It's also going to be interesting how many races NHRA is actually going to be able to run. So far this year has been a lot of "NOT GOOD" for all sports this year.
This is going to be fun.
Good luck to everybody.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back