Pick the Winners- Results and news (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Congrats to Chris Schoen for taking the win this week and Tom Morgan for having the season lead.

On the news side now that Pomona and Bristol are settled, the entire schedule is on the list and can be picked ahead of time.

Nice picking Chris! Thanks PJ. This race really bunched the pack together. 3 points separating 3rd and 15th.

Enders and Anderson let me down in P/S.
Me too. Enders has let me down a couple times this year. Then I had Force picked 2 races in a row and then switched him at the last minute and he ended up in the finals. So I decided to keep him for Houston and he goes out first round. Mike English and Joe Seibel are doing really good though. Now I have Terry Almy, Kyle Wurtzel, and Mike Minick about to pass me up if I have another race like Houston. :)

Me too. Enders has let me down a couple times this year. Then I had Force picked 2 races in a row and then switched him at the last minute and he ended up in the finals. So I decided to keep him for Houston and he goes out first round. Mike English and Joe Seibel are doing really good though. Now I have Terry Almy, Kyle Wurtzel, and Mike Minick about to pass me up if I have another race like Houston. :)
I think enders has anew CC. havent seen the jones around

Joe's picks have been just awesome, mine, just dumb luck
Mine too...but the year I won I was accused of having an inside advantage. I guess I could have known which drivers stayed out late on Sat night and may have not been bringing their A-game on race day. :)

Mine too...but the year I won I was accused of having an inside advantage. I guess I could have known which drivers stayed out late on Sat night and may have not been bringing their A-game on race day. :)
Or slipping some vodka into their Mello Yello when they were signing autographs.....🤪

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back