Pick the Winners 2023 (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Pick the Winners is back for another season. Thanks to Shannon for getting all the races loaded this offseason.

I think I've added new drivers as well. If there is someone missing, please let me know.

All races for the entire season are up, don't try to cut it close with getting your picks in and missing a deadline. Every year I get tons of messages about how someone was 90 seconds late getting them in, or had a power issues or or or. Play it safe get them in early, you can always change them.

Good luck.

Open message to any pro racer who wants to win this year… I’m taking payments to NOT include you in my picks. Guaranteed success for 2023! Brittany, Steve T and the VH cycle team….I’m looking in your direction 😉
I've tried that for years, nobody has ever taken me up on it. lol

I think I will give it a try this year. If I do terrible, I can always throw names in a hat and pick'em that way !!

I think I will give it a try this year. If I do terrible, I can always throw names in a hat and pick'em that way !!
probably my best bet as well but I think I'll try. TF and FC will be a challenge. I think it's gonna be wide open

Top of the page on the banner there is a pick the winner tab. Drop it down and follow the steps. You can enter picks for the season or wait and do it week to week.

I've tried that for years, nobody has ever taken me up on it. lol
Yeah but you finished 15 points higher than me last year, so my offer’s out there….. Greg A there’s a championship here if yer willing to kick in some coin😉
Ps- you don’t realize how bad this goes… I was rooting for Tom Bailey to meet Steve Morris in the final at Sick Week …yeowch

My 2022 goal was a Top 20 finish. I missed selecting picks for the one race I attended (how dumb is that?) and finished 22nd.
So, my 2023 goal is the same: a Top 20 finish.

Thanks to the gents who look after all this fun. Good luck, everyone!

Jeremy, were do we take our seats in the I sucked club???
Room 5150 ~ have a seat 😬
9 years, clean and sober from this mindgame. 🍻
arthur-tress_girl-with-dunce-cap-1-1.jpeg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back