PICK THE WINNER (1 Viewer)

Maybe we gamble high and not let anyone see the first qualifying session. Make the picks before the event, you could get a zero if your person doesn't qualify......assuming we actually have enough for full fields.

I've had people pushing for that move for a long time. I'll have to think on that and get the game reset here soon

Maybe we gamble high and not let anyone see the first qualifying session. Make the picks before the event, you could get a zero if your person doesn't qualify......assuming we actually have enough for full fields.

I've had people pushing for that move for a long time. I'll have to think on that and get the game reset here soon
I would assume it would prevent some players pushing their luck by waiting until Friday night to enter picks. I’ve fell asleep waiting for the second session to end but luckily already had picks entered.

I agree. Although, Q1 was never really giving too much away because normally a team that is on their game, stays on their game. Q1 in Pomona 1 or like now, INDY-1 could be terribly beneficial because this break will show you who stayed hot and who lost it. The current points really mean absolutely nothing, like how Anderson is not even in the top 10. If anything this break hurts the ones who started 2020 swinging, Kalitta, Enders, and Jeg. They may have kept the same performance, but Anderson, and Torrence have had the break to fix what wasn't working. It has been almost 4 years that Torrence last has a start like this. Any other time 121 points after 2 would be ok, but when you look at 2017-2019, it's like flat falling on their face.

Please don’t do that!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back