Pick the Winner results Indy (1 Viewer)

Congrats to Terry and Jeremy. Thanks Shannon. At least I didn't lose a place in the standing this week. ;)

Congrats guys!
I didn't quite understand how the specialty races worked....I thought the extra points were added to the whole score. Instead I only got 14 points for the Nats, 1 for the PM race and I came in first in the TF Harleys (3 points). While it's cool to "win" a category, wouldn't it be better to have the full 18 points for the Nats as a whole? And what is the tiebreaker for the specialty races?

Congrats guys!
I didn't quite understand how the specialty races worked....I thought the extra points were added to the whole score. Instead I only got 14 points for the Nats, 1 for the PM race and I came in first in the TF Harleys (3 points). While it's cool to "win" a category, wouldn't it be better to have the full 18 points for the Nats as a whole? And what is the tiebreaker for the specialty races?
There are no winners for specialty races. No tie breakers. They are just extra points added to your overall total for the season. Hope this makes sense.

Shannon

Congrats to @Terry Yonts for taking the win at Indy.

@Jeremy Weaver holds down the Top spot this week. Only 6 races to go with a tight race for the season ending points.

Thanks to all that played!

Shannon
What happened to my points I picked tanner for my number 3 pick and didn’t get any points. I do remember changing my low e.t because no one was getting close to it?

What happened to my points I picked tanner for my number 3 pick and didn’t get any points. I do remember changing my low e.t because no one was getting close to it?

Tony Schumacher 1 point
Ron Capps 1 point
Tanner Gray 6 points
Hector Arana Jr 3 points
Mike Salinas 2 points
Total = 13 points

Your total for this race was 13. This number doesn't include any specialty race.
Hope this helps,
Shannon
Capture.PNG

Good pickin' Terry and Jeremy! Unfortunately I had one of those "What the heck were you thinking?!" races.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back