Phenomenal Racing in Topeka (1 Viewer)

stanman

Nitro Member
Man alive...

With the exception of 2nd round of Pro Stock, that was some of the best racing I can remember. Tons of close races!

Hats off to Heartland Park and the NHRA crew for dealing with the hottest temperatures they've seen this year.

oh come on it wasn't that funny. they ran a great race against each other UNLIKE the last time. Pretty silly to even bring that up if you ask me.

The racing today was incredible. Switching back and forth between the nitro rounds and the irl race , it's obvious which is a better show.
Despite the sky is falling sentiments posted here and elsewhere lately, the NHRA is the bomb. Period. The emotion displayed by John and Hillary in their interviews was deep and genuine. Awesome .

and one more thing - every time someone loses traction that doesn't make it a 'pedalfest' :rolleyes:

and one more thing - every time someone loses traction that doesn't make it a 'pedalfest' :rolleyes:

BWAHAHAHA!!!

Over on our Rush board, the few of us into drag racing figure that Page gets so excited over pedal-fests that we now call him Paul "pee his pants" Page!!!

:p:p:p

Man alive...

With the exception of 2nd round of Pro Stock, that was some of the best racing I can remember. Tons of close races!

Hats off to Heartland Park and the NHRA crew for dealing with the hottest temperatures they've seen this year.

Who are you and what did you do with Greg?

Alan

So...the track prep guys allegedly, supposedly and/or probably asked for some help and much improved racing has resulted..........
Now, perhaps the higher ups could learn from this situation and handle some other troublesome areas in a like manner..............Nitro availability maybe :mad:

I watched the race with a large group. There were some Nascar guys and some IRL fans in the bunch. They were really excited by the close races. Great job!!!!

A lot of local racers of all types of racing played a big part in getting this race track built, it has definitely held up to its billing since 1989. It is still a first class track, excellent racing every year, specially in the fall when records were broke every year, hope it stays her for a long, long time.:cool:

Same guy, same attitude, giving credit when it's definitely due. It was just great freakin' racing today.

Whew! For a minute there I was afraid I had lost my buddy Greg! Kidding of course--Agreed, great racing!
and Hi to you Alan--I visited with you a minute at the credential booth on Friday

I started to think it was becoming a one lane race track until I saw the Pro Stock final. KJ proved to me that the left lane was pretty good, the other guys were just missing the set up.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back