Obama regime to take away your NOS (1 Viewer)

Besides when they are purging the system on the starting line, the rest (read = majority) of the N2O is burned during the combustion process. I would also venture a guess that there is far more N2O used everyday in dentist's offices than there is anywhere else. Lastly, I would like to see more actual science on this issue as our atmosphere is over 70% Nitrogen.

SSHHHHH Chris, you're trying to sway us with facts!! We simply cannot have any of that here. :rolleyes:

Besides when they are purging the system on the starting line, the rest (read = majority) of the N2O is burned during the combustion process. I would also venture a guess that there is far more N2O used everyday in dentist's offices than there is anywhere else. Lastly, I would like to see more actual science on this issue as our atmosphere is over 70% Nitrogen.

Obama = Oh Boy Another Mistake America
Thats all I say.

From the people who brought you "cash for clunkers" and "cap and trade". Turn in your NOS or you are unpatriotic:rolleyes:
Drag Racing Internet Magazine - Competition Plus.com - NITROUS: OZONE LAYER THREAT?

Wrong administration Harry and Jack...:rolleyes:

The Montreal Protocol on Substances That Deplete the Ozone Layer is a landmark international agreement designed to protect the stratospheric ozone layer. The treaty was originally signed in 1987 and substantially amended in 1990 and 1992.

Montreal Protocol

If you're gonna pick on the guy for doing something, at least get your facts straight...

Chris, you think any Politician is going to search for the facts before they come up with some kind of Kneejerk reaction to this? As soon as the NY times gets ahold of this your gonna see a push I'm willing to bet. Time will tell...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back