Now THIS is BUCKS.... (1 Viewer)

I have a cockpit stimulator sitting in it's box if you need it...

And your link goes to the front page... :eek:

Good work bro... :D
Put the booze back in the bottle, unless you inhaled which there is nothing I can do for you, except tell you to ride it out... :D EAR... :p

Last edited:
Well, that wasn't the way that was supposed to work out- I picked right off of the Alexis De Joria story...

No boozin tonight Ray.. building up my stregnth for some REALY good vodka and a 14 hour flight.. I'll see if I can fix the link....:D

They make a really good vodka?? :eek: All tastes like alcohol to me... Someone did a taste test last week on one of the night time "news" shows like 20/20 about vodka... Vewy intowesting... :rolleyes: And I learned all about NEAT, Karl...

My bad for not reading the front page and seeing that Alexis has a cockpit simulator... :cool: Like I said, I got one just sitting in it's box (trailer) if you need it...

I paid for a big chunk of that BTW, with my Tequila consumpsion ya know...

EAR- :D

Yeah Boss, Ice Water can be tastie and some of it is really smooth. 1ea straw, 12 oz chimney, 5 ice cubes, wadka... wimps cut it with tonic... :eek:

Dang, I spent toooooooooo much time in bars in my younger days...:eek:

Did ya see the show I am talking about K-Man??
Once you sir-mix-alot, no one could tell the difference... :eek:
Straight shots and they all got it wrong... :D

Sorry, but I gotta take those 12 dreaded steps out to the garage and get to work... :mad: If only I could pump up the volume and listen to the audiocast, life would be great... :p

Trust me Ray- they have some stuff over there that is like drinkin liquid sex, it goes down so good (and I'm bringing some home!!)..

Then they have stuff that Evan wouldn't mix with his fuel cuz it would eat the barrel :eek:... There is a difference, and I feel it is my duty to come home with enough of it to sucessfully play the .40 game all summer and not want to ever have to chop my head off by Sunday morning eliminations..:rolleyes:

Now, its not a fine Te-Kill-Ya like your girl's pop makes, but when in Rome....:D

And WTF IS a "cockpit simulator" for a TA/FC???? The world awaits....

Alrighty then, this is a TA/FC simulator... :D
Take one perfectly good TA/FC chassis that say, got snagged by an errant chute that tore the body all to hell and tweaked the chassis just a little... You still with me?? Good!! Now take that chassis and set it up in the shop with say a chrondek timing sytem, suit up and climb on in so Sean can tell you that you are not swapping feet correctly... :eek: WTF is that all about?? That's like Hot Dog fixing a comp dragster that had a miss in the motor, and changing the torque converter first... :confused: Read his blog from a few months ago... I know I always dive under my truck and drop the conveter whenever it has a miss, don't you?? :D

I did learn a long time ago from the late great Kenny Mooers, that there is a correct way of slamming that throttle pedal to the floor...

Just my thoughts with no actual facts or pics to prove otherwise, so that is the way it must be... Did I answer your question Martin?? Now a cockpit stimulator is something totally different...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back