No Problem (1 Viewer)

Nunz

Nitro Member
Pretty exciting, I'm rooting for this guy!

I hope he can get some big time racing to No Problem and I think he is heading in the right direction with all the paint and upgrades he is putting into that place. But the main problem that's going to hurt them is getting to that track. I go there often but if there any kind of big race, traffic is terrible. For street outlaws no prep, it took me a hour to get into the track from less than a mile away then a hour to get in when I had a ticket already. He rented stands and it was still not enough. But if anyone can get it done, it is Nelson.
But the biggest hurdle I think for getting a National is more grandstands and parking area(which should not be much of a problem since it is surrounded by sugar cane fields).

If he can get the state behind him with grants and other help he can probably solve the traffic problems. Our local track is hosting a Nitro Chaos event for the first time this year and has been working with the local authorities to get them on board to help keep the traffic moving and keep the complaints to a minimum. It's amazing what you can do when people see the mutual benefit and work together

But, but, but......what about da' Gumbo?
Nah. My mother-in-law's chicken gumbo recipe beats any I've had in Louisiana. But, she's gone now. Thankfully, my wife has taken that recipe and hers is just as good as her mother's.

Well, ya gotta remember that "okra" in French means "slimy". Even deep fat fried okra is slimy. I heard that way back in the early Cajun days, they used to squish okra & use it to grease wagon wheels.
What! - One of my Grandma's fried Okra in Cornmeal almost once a week and she was from Pass Christian (Pass Christ-ian) Mississipi by the way of New Orleans (Na awlins). She also made Boudin (Boo Dan) but it wasn't my favorite.

I ain't never heard of no boo-dan, but it sounds suspicious, like okra. Y'all ever heard of kush-kush? My momma made that. Cornbread & milk, you'd eat it like cereal. UMMMMMM Or cornbread & white Karo syrup. Better than ice cream. Mamma, don't put no okra in my kush-kush, noooooo.....

I ain't never heard of no boo-dan, but it sounds suspicious, like okra. Y'all ever heard of kush-kush? My momma made that. Cornbread & milk, you'd eat it like cereal. UMMMMMM Or cornbread & white Karo syrup. Better than ice cream. Mamma, don't put no okra in my kush-kush, noooooo.....
Actually there are several ways to make Boo Dan. Like sausage links - Balls or Patties. The Patties I know about are made with Pigs Blood. I doubt if "No Problem" will have it in the consession stand :cool: .

My wife's family likes cornbread and buttermilk, noooo.... not for me !! 🫣

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back