Nitro Madness Magazine (1 Viewer)

RAPID

Nitro Member
Hey, just a reminder. We are about to ship the Spring issue. Make sure you are signed up to get it. It is still free! :cool:

Just go to our web site and sign up. We probably will pull off the mailing list around the 15th of Feb.

Nitro Madness

Rapid

Thanks for the heads up Randy.Great mag...and of course you can't beat the price.Good luck with the AA/FA this year

Hey, just a reminder. We are about to ship the Spring issue. Make sure you are signed up to get it. It is still free! :cool:

Just go to our web site and sign up. We probably will pull off the mailing list around the 15th of Feb.

Nitro Madness

Rapid
Randy,

I'll get myself signed up! Still working on getting a go ahead for a booking at Kearney Raceway Park--hope it isn't getting too late--sometimes our board of directors moves way too slow. I'll keep after them!

hey randy, love the magazine! are you going to run with the outlaw aa/fa's this year ? look forward to seeing you and all the bad ass altereds at the "kan" laborday weekend. it's probably one of the best shows in the midwest!!
mike "starterman" hodge

hey randy, love the magazine! are you going to run with the outlaw aa/fa's this year ? look forward to seeing you and all the bad ass altereds at the "kan" laborday weekend. it's probably one of the best shows in the midwest!!
mike "starterman" hodge

Mike we sure are. After going to the finals last year, I want the win light this year! :D See you then if not before as we need to do some shake down runs on the new car, and you guys get warm before we do. :rolleyes:

Billy, Bill, and Karl, Thanks for signing up. I hope you like it. :cool:

Rapid

Randy, Is eddyville doing the fuel altered world championship again this year? and do you know the dates yet. Hadn't seen anything and was curious.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back