Nickens & Hartford...Mopar?? (1 Viewer)

Meeks

Nitro Member
As read a few days ago on NHRA, David Nickens and Matt Hartford are teaming up for Pro Stock this year..I saw this picture on another forum and couldnt help but ask myself...what about Richie?? I thought Richie was out of a ride because they didnt want to sponsor the car anymore?? Can anyone explain because Im lost lol :confused:

0805-00491.jpg

Last edited:
If I had to guess, I'd say Nickens purchased a former DSR or AJ car and just hadn't changed the paint scheme, but again just my .02.

for sure... they would have the new paint and there wouldn't be a valspar sticker.

I am pretty sure its the car they bought. Though I have to say I'm impressed sorta by that .69 they threw up first round of ps.

If I had to guess, I'd say Nickens purchased a former DSR or AJ car and just hadn't changed the paint scheme, but again just my .02.

That's correct...it's the old scheme. Gene Wilson was supposed to be the shoe on Nicken's entry. Does anyone know what happened to change that?

It's good to see Nicken's HEMI's back in the hunt!

Dave & Gene ran the last two races of '07 to prepare for a full tour this year. It's good to see Matt out there, but I was sure looking forward to Gene running a full season. That means Gene and Richie are both on the sidelines.

I also noticed that the Enders Racing website is without content and has been for several days. Anyone know what is or isn't happening with Erica? I haven't heard anything about an effort or engine supplier for this season.

That's correct...it's the old scheme. Gene Wilson was supposed to be the shoe on Nicken's entry. Does anyone know what happened to change that?

It's good to see Nicken's HEMI's back in the hunt!

Looks like Hartford outbid Gene. The way things have been going,it's who brings the most to the party. This is just a guess,but an educated one.:rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back