Nice Win For Kj!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

chop

Nitro Member
A very nice win for KJ,taking out Line for the win.I guess the new pipe really helped and hopefully this will be the first of many more.Who said WJ couldn't cut a light,just ask Connolly.:rolleyes: That's the only downside as far as I'm concerened,Connolly is the only one with a realistic chance of catching Silver Spoon Racing but I'll take a win by WJ anyday.:D

Wasn't that sweet?
I'm watching tonight for the sole purpose of reliving the entire experience.
Memphis has been my favorite race so far this year!
Silver Spoon Racing? LOL
If I had said that my private message box would be brim full!

Very Impressive

Man, does KJ have that new car TRUCKIN'!!! Great job on the win. His reaction times were pretty consistent this weekend. Speaking of reaction times......my mouth was left open when WJ left on (arguably) the class' best leaver!:eek:

KJ Rules!

Memphis was great... KJ was awesome! Like you said Paul, "KJ plus Dougie and Force..." All I needed was for Antron to win to make it a perfect weekend in terms of my favorite teams holding Wally's on the same day.

I hope KJ and that new car can keep up those great lights..., if so look out. I know he's still way back of Jason & Greg, but it still ain't over (though the fat lady may be starting to hum.):eek:

Go Kurt!!!!!!

congratulations to KJ and Jason
KJ for the win
Jason for yet another final round and increasing points lead.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back