NHRA.tv (1 Viewer)

Honestly they should at least give renewing members a 50% discount for 2021. Unfortunately they might need the money worse than me so I’m not too worried about it.
I got super lucky with timing in a sense. I always renew my membership/nhra.tv at the Phoenix race every year since it usually expires March 1st. Because I did not log onto nhra.tv between the Winternationals and the first Indy race in July it acted like I lapsed the nhra.tv membership so when I went to enter the personal code the NHRA membership emails you my year did not start until July 11th so I am actually good until July 11th, 2021. But yes I do believe everyone else who was not as fortunate with timing should receive 50% for their next year.

I got super lucky with timing in a sense. I always renew my membership/nhra.tv at the Phoenix race every year since it usually expires March 1st. Because I did not log onto nhra.tv between the Winternationals and the first Indy race in July it acted like I lapsed the nhra.tv membership so when I went to enter the personal code the NHRA membership emails you my year did not start until July 11th so I am actually good until July 11th, 2021. But yes I do believe everyone else who was not as fortunate with timing should receive 50% for their next year.
Mine is due in December so I’ve already gotten my invoice for 2021 asking for the full amount. I was hoping I would see or hear something about a discount before paying but I really don’t think it will happen. For me it’s not a big deal since 2020 has been a good financial year for me but it would really piss me off if it wasn’t.

I have been a subscriber since its inception and enjoyed every minute of race coverage. What my interest focusses on is I didn't get what I payed for as in a full season. I also understand at the end of the day this situation we are in was and is out of their control. I would hope things will get better and at some point before Gainesville they will attempt some sort of retribution for those who were shorted viewing pleasure. I have not as of yet been solicited for the 2021 season but expect some kind of refund or credit for the abbreviated 2020 schedule would be in order!

I notice that the advertisement for 2021 subscription up on the NHRA/tv site, but so far no reoperation to 2020.
I have been a subscriber since its inception and enjoyed every minute of race coverage. What my interest focusses on is I didn't get what I payed for as in a full season. I also understand at the end of the day this situation we are in was and is out of their control. I would hope things will get better and at some point before Gainesville they will attempt some sort of retribution for those who were shorted viewing pleasure. I have not as of yet been solicited for the 2021 season but expect some kind of refund or credit for the abbreviated 2020 schedule would be in order!

I just renewed my NHRA membership, with that NHRA TV is only $87. I figured they might do something for their returning customers, but I also recgonize they are not in the best financial position after what happened last year. Hopefully we get as close to a full season as possible.

I STILL WISH THEY HAD A MONTHLY BILLING SUBSCRIPTION ....IN THESE CURRENT TIMES IT SEEMS I JUST DONT HAVE AN EXTRA 100 BUCKS TO THROW AROUND

I to have bin a subscriber since day one. So what did NHRA charge you? Mine is due Feb 3rd. Checked my records
from last year they charged me $119.99. Remember when you could watch it for free from ESPN on your computer
And if I remember it was better quality, but since I went with Roku starting in 2019 (Winter Nationals) I have had no
issue's with the coverage, plus it looks great on the 52 inch tv in 1080 Ultra HD. And now if they would just turn up
the volume on the cars, it would be really good
Add 30% to that I'm Canadian!

Doesn't testing start today? Supposedly NHRA TV is going to broadcast it. I just tried to go onto the site, and it is gone. I'm getting the ole "This Site Can't Be Reached" message.

Doesn't testing start today? Supposedly NHRA TV is going to broadcast it. I just tried to go onto the site, and it is gone. I'm getting the ole "This Site Can't Be Reached" message.
DR TV showed sportsman and regional races but what happen to that i havent heard

Testing in Gainesville is next week leading up to the Gatornationals, they are testing in West Palm Beach right now and Comp Plus has that. The Baby Gators is on NHRATV today.

Does anyone know how long it will take NHRA.tv to upload the coverage this year? For example, being on the west coast I won’t always be able to catch the live qualifying but it’d be great to catch it after work. Does it still take a few days to show up?

Does anyone know how long it will take NHRA.tv to upload the coverage this year? For example, being on the west coast I won’t always be able to catch the live qualifying but it’d be great to catch it after work. Does it still take a few days to show up?
Even post return last year I believe they were posting the live video the day after.

Even post return last year I believe they were posting the live video the day after.
I noticed last night that while the testing footage from yesterday wasn’t displayed on the main page, all I had to do was search “pre season” and it came up. If that’s the case for every day of footage, I’m all in. I’m in Canada so this is a big deal if I’m ponying up $170 (after exchange) 🤣

Zed I received t he code but where do you enter it? I was on hold with member services today for an hour than got disconnected !

Zed I received t he code but where do you enter it? I was on hold with member services today for an hour than got disconnected !
I believe when you go to enter your payment information there is a box to enter the code but I am not sure because billing does not come up for me since I am still current.

Btw for what its worth as I signed on tonight Thursday's live recording was already posted

I believe when you go to enter your payment information there is a box to enter the code but I am not sure because billing does not come up for me since I am still current.

Btw for what its worth as I signed on tonight Thursday's live recording was already posted
Yes!! It’s been available IMMEDIATELY every night this weekend. Completely justifies me forking out the $$$ 😃

I bought the NHRA Platinum Membership and I still can't log in. Won't accept my code, hasn't let me watch all weekend. This is bullshit.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back