What's new

nhra.tv

Greggo

Nitro Member
I want to give a shout out to those that are involved with the production of and all that implies. With the exception of not being able to rewind on the live broadcast, I experienced no issues.
I also want to add that I record the TV broadcast as well so that I can enjoy the greatness of one Brain Lohnes.

I would have to agree with you. I would like to see the rewind on the live broadcast like with All Access. Also, I liked the replays being available a lot quicker than with All Access. For Friday and Saturday I noticed they were available the next morning(Maybe earlier like later that evening, but didn't check till the next morning). With Sunday's action being called by about 2 or 3 PM pacific time, the replay appeared to be available by 5 or 6 PM.

Chili

Nitro Member
Other than the rewind feature it has been great. I had to do some running around this morning during first round and streamed it through my phone with the NHRA.TV app. It streamed great and didn’t buffer once.

My first race to watch on all access and over all very impressed. My picture kept going blank for a second or two at random times during the stream. Any thoughts on that? Also, would be nice to have a mic down by the starting line so we can hear the great sounds the cars make.
Thanks