NHRA TV Subscribers need your help (1 Viewer)

65 Goatboy

Nitro Member
Due to Fox's slim coverage decided to subscribe to NHRA TV this weekend. Having all kinds of trouble creating an account. Currently have a support ticket going but so far their instructions didn't work. Before contacting support created a password with 8 or more characters with a mix of letters, numbers & symbols per their instructions. Tried multiple times with different passwords, kept getting error message: INVALID CREDENTIALS USER NOT ADDED. I know it's a busy weekend but any suggestions anyone? And NO youtube is NOT live streaming the whole event.

I don't have NHRA TV but I have a streaming service and the user name and password are case sensitive. Hope this helps.
I wish the problem was that simple. Never claimed to be a rocket scientist but it's not rocket science. Not a computer geek but this should be simple, wondering if their just overloaded due to Indy and the crappy tv coverage (none today)! THANKS Joe.

User name should be your email address.
Password - Topfuel_8 , or whatever

Be sure you have not logged in on your phone or any other device.

Try a different browser.

Were you able to purchase the event, and can't log on? or, you can't even purchase this event. Thru NHRA.TV?

Did just what you said on Chrome (desktop). No other devices. Support sent me a link to log on to no avail. Haven't been able to get far enough to purchase. Haven't tried a different browser. Already missed most of today probably just watch tv for free tomorrow and Monday.
Thanks Ray.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back