NHRA Tech Tuesday (1 Viewer)

If I was a driver I would want one even if I didn’t have a broken collarbone bone Simson is a pretty cool company.

Funny thing about the Hybrid pro is that the design probably doesn't naturally protect the collarbone because they had to avoid features of the HANS system to keep the patent lawyers at bay. The HANS system would never break your collarbone. I may be mistaken but I think Simpson owns both now (I'm SURE I'll be corrected if wrong).

Funny thing about the Hybrid pro is that the design probably doesn't naturally protect the collarbone because they had to avoid features of the HANS system to keep the patent lawyers at bay. The HANS system would never break your collarbone.

This is probably the biggest reason I haven't switched away from the HANS. I like my belts TIGHT and with the HANS design there is no extra pressure on my shoulders.

This is probably the biggest reason I haven't switched away from the HANS. I like my belts TIGHT and with the HANS design there is no extra pressure on my shoulders.
We are right there with you Mike. Jenifer is "one with the seat" when she's on the track.

I have seen video of T/F drivers in the car. Even though the seat belts are tight, you can see them loosen a bit as the car accelerates & G forces push the driver back in the seat. Wow, I can't even imagine what that must feel like.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back