NHRA Purses (1 Viewer)

D

Nitro Member
I was laying in bed listening to the Audiocast and these dream purses popped into my head.
National events:
T/F & FC $150K
PRO $125K
PSB $75K
TA/D & TA/FC $70K
Comp $50K

US Nationals: Double purse

Shootouts
T/F & FC $500K
PRO & PSB $250K
All Stars T/A $150K Comp $100K

Race to race top 10
$10K

Championships
T/F & FC $1.5 Million
Pro $1 Million
PSB $750K
TA/D & TA/FC $700K
Comp $500K

Same percentage of disbursment to the top 18 racers per event and top 10 in year end points as now. Same level "raise" for the other sportsman classes. 5% "COLA" increase per year.

The NHRA would actually have to get Coca Cola to stop treating them like pan handlers and maybe give Forrest Lucas some relief in the sportsman ranks and promote the sportsman series as the equivilant to the Grand National series of NASCAR. These kind of purses would help generate mainstream press buzz and drive better access to the corporate world (world not just America). Just some before breakfast, eye crust thoughts.

S/F
D

I was laying in bed listening to the Audiocast and these dream purses popped into my head.
National events:
T/F & FC $150K
PRO $125K
PSB $75K
TA/D & TA/FC $70K
Comp $50K

US Nationals: Double purse

Shootouts
T/F & FC $500K
PRO & PSB $250K
All Stars T/A $150K Comp $100K

Race to race top 10
$10K

Championships
T/F & FC $1.5 Million
Pro $1 Million
PSB $750K
TA/D & TA/FC $700K
Comp $500K

Same percentage of disbursment to the top 18 racers per event and top 10 in year end points as now. Same level "raise" for the other sportsman classes. 5% "COLA" increase per year.

The NHRA would actually have to get Coca Cola to stop treating them like pan handlers and maybe give Forrest Lucas some relief in the sportsman ranks and promote the sportsman series as the equivilant to the Grand National series of NASCAR. These kind of purses would help generate mainstream press buzz and drive better access to the corporate world (world not just America). Just some before breakfast, eye crust thoughts.

S/F
D

VERY GOOD! WOULD NOT TAKE A LOT TO GET TO THESE PURSES, NHRA ARE YOU LISTENING:rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back