NHRA Full Throttle ad (1 Viewer)

NHRAMike

Nitro Member
Last September a full page ad for Full Throttle and the NHRA appeared in a local Portland alternative newspaper. I've had it sitting by my scanner since then, but never remembered it until today. I hope we'll see more of ads like this in the future.

2719871170062377662Ftxikw_ph.jpg

Last September a full page ad for Full Throttle and the NHRA appeared in a local Portland alternative newspaper. I've had it sitting by my scanner since then, but never remembered it until today. I hope we'll see more of ads like this in the future.

2719871170062377662Ftxikw_ph.jpg

A white box with a red X?

John, thanks for replacing the pic. It was viewable when I posted it last night. Whazzup with that?

Watch for the new Full Throttle/NHRA Commercials on your TV February 5th, right before the Winternationals. :)

I can't see the bottom of the ad.I wonder If there Is a disclamer at the bottom that reads- there may or may not be any Nitro teams at any of these events.

Might be a T/F driver whose program just got cancelled, in the crash helmet, and Tom Compton in the red cap?????????

Just wondering, myself....

Bill, in Conway, Arkansas

Well that's all cool. To this day never had Full Throttle. Monster Blue (if anything).

Holy sh!t!!! I hung around for the trophy presentations in Seattle and they were passing out Full Throttle to everyone. It took about 10 minutes to finish the can and I swear that 5 minutes later it hit me "Full Throttle". The only caffeine I get is through my iced tea, so I have a pretty low tolerance for it, so lets just say it hit me like a ton 'o bricks. The citrus flavor tasted good but the after-effects SUCK!!! Honestly, I thought I felt my hair growing becauce my head was tingling so much. Next time I'll just have a can of VegasFuel.

Strange photo. Who's giving the finger? To whom? Why? :)

Regards
PiPPi

....What you are seeing displayed there is a "fukem"...It was the symbol that looked like and "A-OK" to the tv viewer and fan, BUT was REALLY Austin Coils "final" instructions for John before a pass...! (also used by other Force Crew Chiefs!)

...I later evolved into a club for nitro crew members...had t-shirts and meetings with beer and everything...!:p

Last edited:
I'm with ya, John!!!!! Fingers crossed for the VegasFuel team this year!!! Go Max!

Hell yes I was wondering if max was coming back. Damn that just made my new year :) Anyways ona different note I think full throttle tastes pretty good although it doesnt quite have the effect like monster or rockstar does. Vis Viva tastes like crap (in my opinion). Never had vegasfuel although I wanna try it sometime. Somebody hook me up with a can!:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back