NHRA announces schedule for Pro Mod, Specialty Classes and Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series at 2023 national events (1 Viewer)

The real head scratcher to me is MMPS in Denver. To make them travel out west into a high altitude doesn’t make much sense for the class. It will be interesting to see how many cars show up.

Top Fuel Motorcycle might prove to be a BIG Hit. I love T/F Harley. I follow TFH closely. But but full pulls & close racing were somewhat rare. I'm a huge Harley Lover so I'm NOT Bashing. Just could see why that series seemed to struggle. I Always Thought NHRA would do well with a Nitro Motorcycle Class.

An odd change was Pro Stock Motorcycle replacing Pro Stock Car in Seattle. I've got nothing against the bikes but I'm not crazy about the change. But there could be worse things.
Can anyone remember a previous national event that had the PS Bikes but no Pro Stock (either regular or MM) Cars ?

Top Fuel Motorcycle might prove to be a BIG Hit. I love T/F Harley. I follow TFH closely. But but full pulls & close racing were somewhat rare. I'm a huge Harley Lover so I'm NOT Bashing. Just could see why that series seemed to struggle. I Always Thought NHRA would do well with a Nitro Motorcycle Class.
Big fan of TFH also , wish they had a schedule. The big problem with TFM is there is at best only a handful of them

An odd change was Pro Stock Motorcycle replacing Pro Stock Car in Seattle. I've got nothing against the bikes but I'm not crazy about the change. But there could be worse things.
Can anyone remember a previous national event that had the PS Bikes but no Pro Stock (either regular or MM) Cars ?
Denver in 2021 had PSB but not either PS. They did have PM though.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back