NHRA and Fox Sports Extend Beyond the Middle of Decade (1 Viewer)

Now if they can figure out how to keep all the cars out there so they have something to televise.

Now if they can figure out how to keep all the cars out there so they have something to televise.

Yep, but it's a chicken or egg thing (need coverage to get sponsors to get cars to make a better show to get coverage...). So they've got a chicken; hopefully it lays some eggs to keep things going.

This is great news, and the broadcasts seem to be showing more of each team's sponsor's logos lately.

This is great news. The TV coverage is a critical component to providing value for sponsors. NHRA is doing what it must to navigate a very difficult storm. We all love this sport. Let’s help NHRA help us by supporting them however we can.
Congrats on Justin's win. His lights are amazing and he is really driving good, and you guys have done a great job building an awesome team. I hope everything is a go for next year.

Listened to the WFO radio broadcast with Doug Gordon recently. One of the selling points on the Beta motorcycle sponsorship was the fact that they have a TV show and that gives them major exposure.

Listened to the WFO radio broadcast with Doug Gordon recently. One of the selling points on the Beta motorcycle sponsorship was the fact that they have a TV show and that gives them major exposure.
That's great to hear! On that note, has the FS2 Sportsman show from the US Nationals already aired?

That's great to hear! On that note, has the FS2 Sportsman show from the US Nationals already aired?
I'm watching it now. Or, rather, I was. If the announcers are getting paid by the word, I would love to trade bank accounts with them. Geez, Louise. No talking once the engines start!
I'm now watching Campbell at Coastal Carolina on ESPN.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back