NHRA ALL ACCESS (1 Viewer)

Paul

Staff member
Nitro Member
I recently received a Renew Your Membership postcard from NHRA which lists the perks of membership. One of them is "25% Off on All Access Subscription". I've been an NHRA member for many years, and an All Access subscriber for as long as it's existed. NO WHERE on the postcard does it tell you HOW to get the 25% off. I sent emails to three different people at NHRA (weeks ago) and have received no responses. The Cleeng member renewal site offers no info, and neither does Nitro Mall, or NHRA Member Account Details. Does anyone know how to apply the 25% off discount? I'm not paying $119.99. Thanks.
I had to send an e-mail to [email protected] and copy [email protected] and they will send you the code for the 25% off.

How many devices can you log onto at the same time? I can see my daughter watching at home while I have it up at work. Not sure if that is doable

How many devices can you log onto at the same time? I can see my daughter watching at home while I have it up at work. Not sure if that is doable
Not an issue in the past. I will stream from both my pc and iPad at the same time.

I think 3 is the max number of devices per event. I’ve been blocked if I use work,iPad, roku and the shop.

I hope the NHRA doesn't make a promise to greatly increase use, that ends up creating more demand than their streaming base can support ..... they've taken a few years and tweaked the current system to be fairly reliable, but I'm scared that they could easily cross that thin line.

I think the streaming quality also depends on the area the races are. Last year the race in Norwalk was downright almost unwatchable. But then again it's Norwalk where the internet service is probably crap.

I think the streaming quality also depends on the area the races are. Last year the race in Norwalk was downright almost unwatchable. But then again it's Norwalk where the internet service is probably crap.
I watched Norwalk and worked fine Watch Dusty Meyer win TS and Megan Meyer win TAD good friends and it was awsome

Hope it starts better than this:
Screenshot_20190205-114002_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190205-114410_Gmail.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back