NHRA all-access discount??? (1 Viewer)

HEMI6point1

Nitro Member
Maybe someone in the know can answer this.

On the last race the NHRA advertised all-access for the rest of the year at 64.99, but the website still shows 99.99. Where can I get this discount?

Where did you find this? I put the discount where I thought it should go and it still charged me full price. :(

The NHRA35 code was mentioned and/or shown in on-screen graphics during Brainerd TV coverage. Samuel Davidowicz indicated that it worked for him, so since it didn't work for you I'd try NHRA40 as the discount has incremented throughout the season.

After the western swing races, I watched Brainerd on FS1. That is when I realized that I needed all-access back. So much better (especially the announcers). Best part is that unlike ESPN3, when sportsman is on they use the full broadcast cameras rather than keeping it stuck on the starting line camera.

With the NHRA production, I think the camera angles are Way better when they show the sportsman class than the Pro camera angles.

The next evolution in the All Access offering needs to be having the cameras rolling for all sportsman eliminations. Indy is probably the only case of that happening, but that needs to be an evolution of the offering. Even the relatively static D3TV version would be acceptable. Overall its been a great product, hopefully it will expand as its popularity grows.

Saw the detailed run schedule is out now .... appears to be no eliminations until Friday (well except for class eliminations). I'm fine with audio only if we get full coverage for sportsman elims.

Last edited:
Just as Jeff mentioned yesterday. From the NHRA website, "use promo code NHRA40 for a 40-percent discount on a full-season subscription." Also, the individual cost for Indy is $14.95. I missed the boat on getting the entire season for $99, will definitely get it next year.

Just as Jeff mentioned yesterday. From the NHRA website, "use promo code NHRA40 for a 40-percent discount on a full-season subscription." Also, the individual cost for Indy is $14.95. I missed the boat on getting the entire season for $99, will definitely get it next year.

Looks like the $14.95 for Indy is a bargain for sure. You get Audio Only for both Wednesday and Thursday sportsman action, then the full experience Friday - Monday. This might be to good to pass up. After all, it is Indy.

http://www.nhraallaccess.com/

Is anybody else getting NHRA Allaccess getting just audio for the current Indy race?
I get audio but no video.

This might be a stupid question but...the season is almost over so why is a code needed at all? Maybe reduce the price quarterly to reflect the amount of races left.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back