NFL Playoffs GB VS AZ (1 Viewer)

BF

Nitro Member
One of the most exciting games played between Green Bay and Arizona. The Saints better find their "A" game before next week or it will be another one and done. Who would have thought that this game would end on a defensive TD?

One of the most exciting games played between Green Bay and Arizona. The Saints better find their "A" game before next week or it will be another one and done. Who would have thought that this game would end on a defensive TD?

Yes, it was a good game and the ending was completely unexpected.

I am very happy with the results!!! :D
(life long Vikings fan)

Hell of a game although the Cards should not have let GB back in the game.

The Cards have won in OT in a dramatic way before, they beat the Cowboys in OT on a special teams touchdown on a blocked punt.

51-45 isn't going to get it done.

I wear a Green Bay hat..and I was rooting for Kurt because of his Iowa roots. But you HAVE to have defense. But that was an exciting game..I just see the next step as being the winner going on, stops the offense..oh never mind..how the hell do you stop that..even with good defense.

pwew..glad I got that off my chest.

I'm glad they won; but, I'll go so far as calling it a sloppy game on the part of the defense. You're up by two possessions going into the 4th quarter and you add yet another 7 and GB still manages to tie the game. Really?

I am a huge Kurt Warner fan so I was happy to see AZ get the win however they better find some defense or Brees and Co will drop 60 on them this weekend. My pic: Aints.

How about my boyz? The Cowboys looked excellent against the Eagles. 3-0 against Philly this year, thats awesome. The game against the Viks should be a great game. I'm really undecided on who's going to win. My pic: Viks.

I think the Ravens-Colts game is going to be a good game also. Low scoring slug fest I think. I think the Ravens will win, but I dont ever count out Peyton. My pic: Ravens.

The Jets and Chargers I think is going to be a azz kicking. Dont know why, just do. My pick: Chargers.

I am a huge Kurt Warner fan so I was happy to see AZ get the win however they better find some defense or Brees and Co will drop 60 on them this weekend. My pic: Aints.

I like Warner too. I don't have a pick in this game, because I like both teams, and wish one of them didn't have to lose.

How about my boyz? The Cowboys looked excellent against the Eagles. 3-0 against Philly this year, thats awesome. The game against the Viks should be a great game. I'm really undecided on who's going to win. My pic: Viks.

Dude, I can't believe as a Cowboys fan you are picking the Vikes. As much as I DESPISE the Cowboys, you gotta give them credit. They are playing some good ball. Damn good team. Romo is maturing, and the defense is getting nasty. In hopes of a jinx, I'll pick the Cowboys.

I think the Ravens-Colts game is going to be a good game also. Low scoring slug fest I think. I think the Ravens will win, but I dont ever count out Peyton. My pic: Ravens.

I am going with the Ravens. I hope their defense smothers the Colts. Not a Peyton, or Colts fan at all.

The Jets and Chargers I think is going to be a azz kicking. Dont know why, just do. My pick: Chargers.

You just have to love the swagger of the Jets. I really don't think they can beat the Chargers though. My pick, Chargers.

I thought the Cards/Pack game was fun. I'd rather see that than a 7-6 game, any day.

was if favor of the conspiracy theory that favre would again play the pack;
would have been TV audience to rival super bowl and great for the NFL.
when the cards missed the field goal, i figured the fix was in; someone
forgot to tell the defensive line for the cards..........what a great game.

it pains me, but gotta' stick with our beloved vikings; once they lose
i'm pullin' for the chargers.

I love it because I got to see Green Bay's vaunted 3-4 defense get sliced to pieces...now maybe dumb ass Bear fans will shut up and stop screaming for it.

I don't care what defense you play, if you can't get to the quarterback, your ass is chopped liver.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back