new race time on espn2?? (1 Viewer)

afx421

Nitro Member
has espn announced anything when and if they will show the finals on t.v?? i see the x games are on for 2 hrs this afternoon and probably repeats. god forbid they show the finals instead of that :mad:

I was hoping the NASCAR race would get rained out and they would be able to do what they did a few weeks ago and put the Reading race on in it's place. ESPN2 was supposed to air the NASCAR race at noon.

I was hoping the NASCAR race would get rained out and they would be able to do what they did a few weeks ago and put the Reading race on in it's place. ESPN2 was supposed to air the NASCAR race at noon.
Looks like rain all day in Michigan, maybe we`ll get lucky.
Funny thing is, NASCAR wants to run that race the weekend after Thanksgiving. Should be 30 degrees with 6 inches of snow.

Thanks ESPN showing eliminations today @ 1:00 p.m. eastern Thanks for the heads up on this one. NOT..........

Thanks ESPN showing eliminations today @ 1:00 p.m. eastern Thanks for the heads up on this one. NOT..........

Actualy.. this is one time you can thank NASCAR... they still got rain.. and tv time is alotted for them.. they are giving it up for DRAG racing.... they could wait till 3 am to show it.. and show race reruns.... or not show DRAG racing at all....

Billy

Well, that bites for those of us working too far from home to go set up the dvr in time. Guess I'll wait for the re-air. :rolleyes:

Kelly, I'd send you a copy, but, I have a VCR and that is it... If I knew how to get from VHS here to you, I would help you out.

Awww....thanks. That's OK. I'm sure the re-air will be edited from the original version, but I'll live. NOW, had Ron won the race? Oh, I'd be all over that. ;)

I wonder how they are going to televise the rest of race when all tv crew has packed things and left the track!!!!!!!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back