New England being sold? (1 Viewer)

Would be cool to see the San Antonio track take the place of Houston, altho it would have to be enlarged some to hold the crowds & parking. That track is in Marion, just N of San Antonio, I think. Alamo Motorplex? If that is the same track, I used to hear radio ads for it when I was in basic training at Lackland in San Antonio, 1964. I'm thinking it's one of the better tracks in Texas for 1/4 mile, altho they hold a lot of 1/8 mile. Sean Bellemuer has raced there with the funny car & said it was a good track.

If NHRA would ever hold an 1/8 mile race, Xtreme Raceway in Ferris (S of Dallas) is a great 1/8 mile track. I really hated Houston closing. Had a chance to go there a few years ago, & made a hugh impression on me.
Take that 1/8 mile crap out of here

Is it one person per share, so 556 people voted total? Or are there principal shareholders who own many shares?
It was actually 428-78 with 7 no votes. Each share owns a vote, so someone owns multiple shares has multiple votes

Glad to hear it!! This yr was the first time I went to Epping. We had a great time at the race and enjoyed staying in Portsmouth NH for the weekend. Looking forward to going back this coming yr.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back