New Comp Plus Rumor (1 Viewer)

I'm wondering if Don did payroll cutbacks and that's kinda why he left. He did mention, It was an offer that he couldn't refuse with Prock. I'm thinking money.

I'm wondering if Don did payroll cutbacks and that's kinda why he left. He did mention, It was an offer that he couldn't refuse with Prock. I'm thinking money.
The Comp Plus states what brought him back. He did not have to be the everyday guy, and got to move back to California. He flies in on race day and assist Joe Barlem in tuning the car. Nice gig if you cn get it, I did, was offered a job I get to pick my hours and days I wanted to work, good bye full time and the stress that comes with being in charge on a everyday basis, it was also pre-Covid, 2019.

what i was posting is all the full-time touring cars in 2022. to the best of my knowledge.

I think Tobs didn't want to see any of the other guys lose their job when TJ and Fast Jack lost their ride. He figured he was ready to take a break. Keep in mind he will be a fly in guy with Force which wouldn't have happened with DSR last year plus he gets another shot at a dragster.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back