Neff vs Tasca (1 Viewer)

Scoe

Nitro Member
On this week's NHRA Insider Podcast, Tony Pedregon who's great friends with Bob Tasca III, claimed that Mike Neff was critiquing BT3's driving and telling him how to stage and even blaming him for their shortcomings. Tony then went on to take a dig at Neff's driving record and then blamed Neff for not giving Tasca a car later in the season. His non biased opinion of course. /s

First time hearing of this drama and it's when Neff has hit the road. NHRA teams are well equipped at keeping it all in house.

Last edited:
Remember Bob tasca is a car salesman.
He may have been at 1 point. I doubt he goes in on monday and hits the sales floor. He prob is like every other owner and goes in for a few hrs or works from home

......... I doubt he goes in on monday and hits the sales floor. He prob is like every other owner and goes in for a few hrs or works from home
i would take a bet any day that this is NOT a correct statement. ....... BT3 sure had the combination figured out this summer, that was an impressive run. i thought he
would have been a favorite coming into pomona ....... have respected mike neff for many years. seems to be very calm and analytical person, plus john schaffer. the duo
seem to work well together. IMO the maynard familiy top fueler will do well in 2023.

He may have been at 1 point. I doubt he goes in on monday and hits the sales floor. He prob is like every other owner and goes in for a few hrs or works from home
Not sure where he would be going. Tasca Automotive Group is Ford - Jeep - Mazda - Kia - Lincoln - Ford Trucks - Buick - GMC Dealerships + several used Car & Truck facilites. Kinda seems like he is not out on the floor hawking cars. This is most likely close to a billion dollar operation. Also pretty sure that listining to Neff is not a Bad idea. Some of the best Coaches (at anything) are (were) not necessarily the best at executing - themselves.

The article on Frank Hawley said when he was called in to help a driver, the first thing he did was talk to the CC to see what the driver was doing or supposed to be doing. He would then talk to the driver. He said if they weren't on the same page, he walked away.............

More of the same on the latest episode. Gotta wonder if Tasca is willingly using him as a mouthpiece or if Tony is just diarrhea of the mouth.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back