Neff vs Tasca (1 Viewer)

Hardly the first time a drag racing crew chief and owner/driver have decided that the working relationship has run its course. Best of luck to all in 23.
100%. But I've never seen an announcer or analyst go on the record multiple times to đź’© on somebody on behalf of a competitor. At least not in racing.

100%. But I've never seen an announcer or analyst go on the record multiple times to đź’© on somebody on behalf of a competitor. At least not in racing.
you have to know Tasca and Tony have been friends for years. Tony has always promoted Tasca on the TV broadcasts.

Yeah, I know Tony has always been short on filter. For better or worse. And I also know that him and Tasca are great friends. But it just kind of irritates me when someone preaches professionalism but let's personal bias get the best of them publicly when it involves their friends. Especially when they're active media. But I digress.

Have a great day everybody and lets have a great 2023 with drag racing and beyond.

Neff has had a lot of success tuning and driving. Tasca obviously knows how to drive. I realize Tasca pays the bills but this sounds more like clashing opinions and or personalities. If there were issues I don’t think it was Tony’s place to bring them up.
Neff and Tasca definitely have different personalities.

Brian Lohnes interviewed Tasca on last week’s NHRA Insider podcast and while Tasca never called out Neff he was pointed in saying that having a car that only runs well in hot conditions is not good enough because the start of the season is cool, as is the end so you’ve no hope winning a championship running like that.

Which do you believe is harder to do? Hot weather set up or cool weather set up??? ;)
Probably Cold weather set up because there are less of those to go back and get data to go by. Cool weather is Ideal - Hot weather is basically mostly in the Clutch Can and how many sets of tires you have to choose from.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back